Heat Pump CARRIER Aqua Snap Plus 30 AWH 012-3ph, Inverter, Monoblock
– Two versions: with or without hydronic module, with nominal cooling capacities 10,2 kW and nominal heating capacities 11,43 kW.
– Units integrate the latest technological innovations: ozone-friendly refrigerant R-410A, DC inverter twin-rotary compressors, low-noise fan and microprocessor control.
– DC inverter twin-rotary compressors with Pulse Amplitude Modulation (PAM) and Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) for enhanced reliability, low energy consumption and smooth vibration-free operation under all operating conditions.
– Variable-speed fans with an innovative patented fan blade shape ensure improved air distribution at exceptionally low noise levels.
– Output to link and integrate the unit with existing heat sources to offer a bivalent approach, increased savings and optimum comfort in all weather conditions.
– Leaving water temperature up to 60°C for domestic hot water applications, making hot water readily available.
One response to “Bad intentions”
Hey It’s Michael from San Diego. Holla Back.